1903 Lutes House
Photograph of the original Lutes house, a witness structure on Benge route. Attached was a note from Mr. Peyton Burford that stated that the two story log structure under a portion of this house was about 170 years old in 1987. This would mean the original building date backs to 1817. Additions were added, and the house is now owned by Bill and Louise Acup.